Friday, January 7, 2011

Expectations for the Semester - 1/11/11

I expect this class to show me new ways to look a the world around me and everything in it. In the event that this somehow doesn't happen, I expect to refine the way I currently look at the world around me.  I want to be better at being creative.

That sounds silly, but I'm aware that my strength is in the more concrete aspects of media creation: coding, editing, etc. I want to get better at brainstorming, at being able to think of things that are more than just a modified version of something that already exists. I don't expect the class to change the way my mind works overnight (though how awesome would that be?), but I expect it to help me along the path.

I'm really not sure what else to say.  I guess I expect the class to be fun, but that seems a far too arbitrary thing to expect of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment